Information for Health Care Providers
HEALTH ALERTS, ADVISORIES & CD NEWSLETTER:
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)Contra Costa Health Services is actively monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19. Information may change rapidly. CCHS will provide updates as they become available.
For more information:
- COVID-19 Information for Providers
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Health Department Expects Providers to Vaccinate Their Eligible Patients
- CMR Form
- Healthcare Worker/First Responder Testing
- State health order requiring vaccination of healthcare workers (Aug. 5, 2021)
- Requirements for Visitors in Acute Health Care and Long-Term Care Settings (Aug. 5, 2021)
Specific Illnesses or Situations
Important Documents for Health Care Providers
- Policy 438 - Use of Opioids for Chronic Non Malignant Pain (CNMP)
- Provider Reimbursement Rules
- Medical Staff Bylaws - Rules & Regulations
- Information about the web-friendly Adult and Adolescent Guidelines For the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1 Infected Adults and Adolescents, January 2011
- Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR Form)
- Preferred Drug List
- Communicable Disease Health Care Provider's Guide
- FIMR Program Referral Form
- Mental Health Training Calendar
Emergency Contact for Physicians
Physicians who need to report a suspected public health emergency should contact the Public Health division immediately at 925-313-6740; or after hours, call the sheriff's dispatch at 925-646-2441 and ask for the Health Officer On Call.
We want your feedback!
Do you have a suggestion to improve our Provider Portal? If so, please let us know.