Alcohol & Other Drugs Services
Behavioral Health Division
Is your life or the life of someone you love affected by the use of alcohol or other drugs?
Behavioral Health Access Line
- 800-846-1652 (Call Toll Free)
How to Access Our Services?
Contra Costa Residents can access Alcohol and Other Drugs Services by calling:
- The Behavioral Health Access Line which provides screenings for treatment & referrals information to the general public. The Behavioral Health Access Line also provides referrals to prevention programs.
800-846-1652 (Call Toll Free)
- Calling the Crisis Line at 211 (English and Spanish) for contact information to treatment programs & resources.
- Treatment Resource Guide Brochure | Spanish
- Client's Home
- Women's Services Directory
- DMC-ODS Member Handbook | Spanish
Opioid Crisis Story Map
- RFQ: Friday Night Live/Club Live (9/21/23)
- RFQ: Friday Night Live (FNL) and Club Live (CL) | Application
- Media Release: AOD Advisory Board Seeks New Members
- RFI: Recovery Housing Services
- Learn about Crossroads, a Substance Use Treatment Program in West County Detention
- New Beginnings Group
- How to Reach Us
- Choosing Change Brochure | New Choosing Change Webpage May, 2019
- Strategic Prevention Plan 2018-2023
Other Behavioral Health Division Resources
- Mental Health Access: 1-888-678-7277
- Suicide Crisis Hotline: 1-800-233-2900
- Get Help